Festari International Art Colony

Festari International Art Colony curated by the great Refki Gallopeni is in Theranda (Kosovo). An incredible artistic experience led by wonderful people which believe in Art and Culture.

Many international artists all together...can you imagine?


That is what I've made during the week...

SECRETS - drawing on paper - 70x50 cm

FALLING AND FLYING - painting on canvas - 110x110 cm

FALLING AND FLYING (detail)

...and to top it all...I also received the prize as "Best film by foreign Artist" for my animation "Silenziosa-Mente" that was selected for the Theranda Animation Film Festival two months ago!

Mejtim Bytyçi, Alessia Travaglini, Major of Theranda and Ismet Suka

I had such a great time that I don't have enough words to say THANK YOU!




 



 
















 



No comments:

Post a Comment